Please use this booking calendar to reserve services from the CommLab. Faculty may reserve the following services:
- Quick tech exchange – for going over new equipment, having something dropped off in class, etc.
- Lab orientation – for in-class lab orientation, required for all new students
- General media support – for software/hardware support, non-student-facing
- Demo/project consultation – for discussing the logistics of student media projects or demo ideas
- In-class Adobe/software demo – for an in-class tutorial on requested software. Must be booked at least 10 days in advance; watch out for a follow-up meeting request to discuss the details.
- Complete degree virtual lab orientation – for abridged virtual lab orientations. Please include the Zoom link in the calendar invite.
- iPad cart set-up – please specify class duration, apps needed, and the course name/number in the request
- Copy stand/digital critique set up & reservation – for setting up the copy stand with a camera in class for critique of physical projects
More information about faculty support can be found the Faculty Support Guidelines.